Peters Valley School of Craft has always made the health and safety of its community a top concern. We are carefully monitoring conditions associated with the spread of COVID-19, and are following the guidance of the State of New Jersey Department of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations on keeping commercial establishments safe.
Peters Valley has the following policies in place:
- Workshop participants and Instructors should test prior to their arrival and we strongly encourage brining at least one COVID test kit with them in case of exposure.
- Face masks are optional when inside all buildings on our campus. Peters Valley School of Craft is located on land owned by the National Park Service so we follow their guidelines. Masks are encouraged for those who are immune compromised and/or feel more comfortable wearing them.
- Anyone who tests positive for Covid-19 while attending a workshop at must leave campus. Following an exposure, the close contacts will be asked to eat together and not with other students. Anyone who wishes to leave their class following a covid exposure can receive a pro-rated credit for use on a future workshop.
Our Administrative office is open from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday, please call with any questions. (973) 948-5200. We will do our best to keep you informed and do our part to prevent, reduce and slow the spread of the virus.
2024 Workshop Season:
The entire staff here at Peters Valley has been working hard to put policies and procedures in place to keep us all safe.
- Face masks are optional, though encouraged for those who are immune compromised and/or feel more comfortable wearing them.
- Class Size: Peters Valley has always offered small classes to ensure individualized attention and ample equipment usage. Class sizes vary from 6 to 12 students depending on studio size.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be available in our Dining Hall. Outdoor seating is available throughout the campus.
- Cleaning & Safety: Studios will follow strict cleaning routines and air purifiers, equipment sanitizers, and sanitizing stations have been installed.