Shop our selection of decorative and functional pottery, jewelry, glass, wood, wearable fiber arts, photography, toys, books and more on our first floor. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will help you find unique gifts within any budget!
Immerse yourself in one of our rotating, curated exhibits in our second floor gallery, named after Founding Director Sally D. Francisco. There is no charge for admission.
Your support matters! When you purchase items from the Peters Valley Gallery proceeds from the sales support independent working artists and the educational programs at our school.
- Masks are required at all times inside regardless of vaccination status.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Maintain social distancing with Staff.
- Ask for assistance in handling objects. Please avoid unnecessarily picking up or touching any merchandise that you do not intend to buy for the safety of our staff and other customers.
The second floor is only accessible via stairs. In such a case we would direct people to the online exhibition] Special accommodations can be made to view exhibitions in an alternate format. A gallery representative will assist visitors who may require accommodations by providing alternatives such as digital, auditory and or sensory presentation of the art on display whenever possible.
Please call ahead to request additional accommodation. 973-948-5202
May – December
Daily, 10:00am – 6:00pm
June - August
Thursdays until 8:00pm
January – April
Thursday – Sunday, 10:00am – 5:00pm
* During inclement weather, call ahead (973-948-5202) to ensure we are open.