Peters Valley School of Craft has always made the health and safety of its community a top concern. We are carefully monitoring conditions associated with the spread of COVID-19, and are following the guidance of the State of New Jersey Department of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations on keeping commercial establishments safe. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/workplace-school-and-home-guidance.pdf.
We are taking the following steps effective immediately:
– 2020 Workshop Season Update: In light of the global novel Coronavirus pandemic, Peters Valley School of Craft has made the difficult decision to cancel all scheduled programming for our 2020 season. We look forward to welcoming you back to campus again when it is safe to do so! For more information visit our COVID-19 FAQ page
– The Gallery will be closed to the public but you can support working artists and our programs by shopping our retail gallery online. www.petersvalleygallery.org
– Our Administrative office and studios will be closed to the public.
– We have cancelled our physical 50th Annual Craft Fair this year and are holding a Re-Imagined Virtual Craft Fair on September 19-20, 2020. Stay tuned for details!
– While there will be reduced face-to-face interactions with our customers, our administrative operations will continue to operate remotely.
We will navigate this situation as it develops and will be responsive, responsible and nimble. For the most up to date news please visit our social media. We look forward to future programming and to seeing you on campus when it is safe. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to keep you informed and do our part to prevent, reduce and slow the spread of the virus.