Peters Valley School of Craft has always made the health and safety of its community a top concern. We are carefully monitoring conditions associated with the spread of COVID-19, and are following the guidance of the State of New Jersey Department of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations on keeping commercial establishments safe.
Peters Valley has the following policies in place:
- Workshop participants and Instructors should test prior to their arrival and we strongly encourage brining at least one COVID test kit with them in case of exposure.
- Face masks are optional when inside all buildings on our campus. Peters Valley School of Craft is located on land owned by the National Park Service so we follow their guidelines. Masks are encouraged for those who are immune compromised and/or feel more comfortable wearing them.
- Our Administrative office is open from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday, please call with any questions. (973) 948-5200.
If you have any questions please call the number above or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to keep you informed and do our part to prevent, reduce and slow the spread of the virus.
2023 Workshop Season:
The entire staff here at Peters Valley has been working hard to put policies and procedures in place to keep us all safe.
- Face masks are now optional, though encouraged for those who are immune compromised and/or feel more comfortable wearing them.
- Class Size: Peters Valley has always offered small classes to ensure individualized attention and ample equipment usage. Class sizes vary from 6 to 12 students depending on studio size.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be available in our Dining Hall. Outdoor seating is available throughout the campus.
- Cleaning & Safety: Studios will follow strict cleaning routines and air purifiers, equipment sanitizers, and sanitizing stations have been installed.
How can I help Peters Valley?
The support from our students, instructors, members, funders and friends has been amazing and we thank you all! Here are some ways that you can help us to be better than ever:
- Make a donation: A donation in any amount will help support staff and the campus while we maintain Peters Valley and plan for the future at the same time. Donate now
- Become a member: Members are the back-bone of our organization and a very important part of who we are. Membership details are available here.
- Shop our Online Gallery: Purchases from our online Gallery benefit both working artists and the programs at Peters Valley. www.petersvalleygallery.org
- Volunteer: Sign up to become a volunteer. Once we are able to open our campus to the public there will be numerous facilities projects that we can use help with. We are also always looking for help at our special events going forward. Please contact email@example.com with your interest and we will reach out when the time comes!