Peters Valley School of Craft has always made the health and safety of its community a top concern. We are carefully monitoring conditions associated with the spread of COVID-19, and are following the guidance of the State of New Jersey Department of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations on keeping commercial establishments safe.
We are taking the following steps effective immediately:
2020 Workshop Season Update: In light of the global novel Coronavirus pandemic, Peters Valley School of Craft has made the difficult decision to cancel all scheduled programming for our 2020 season. We are currently scheduling workshops for next summer and are planning our reopening in spring of 2021.
- The Gallery is open by appointment (973-948-5202) and you can support working artists and our programs by shopping our retail gallery online. www.petersvalleygallery.org
- We have cancelled our physical fair this year and are holding a Re-Imagined Virtual Craft Fair on October 10-11, 2020. Registration information is available here: https://hopin.to/events/50th-annual-peters-valley-craft-fair
- Our Administrative office is open M-F with limited staff but the studios will be closed to the public until further notice.
- While there will be reduced face-to-face interactions with our customers, our administrative operations will continue to operate mostly remotely.
We will navigate this situation as it develops and will be responsive, responsible and nimble. For the most up to date news please visit our social media. We look forward to future programming and to seeing you on campus when it is safe. If you have any questions please email email@example.com. We will do our best to keep you informed and do our part to prevent, reduce and slow the spread of the virus.
How can I help Peters Valley?
The support from our students, instructors, members, funders and friends has been amazing and we thank you all! Here are some ways that you can help us to be better than ever:
- Make a donation: A donation in any amount will help support staff and the campus while we maintain Peters Valley and plan for the future at the same time. Donate now
- Become a member: Members are the back-bone of our organization and a very important part of who we are. Membership details are available here.
- Shop our Online Gallery: Purchases from our online Gallery benefit both working artists and the programs at Peters Valley. www.petersvalleygallery.org
- Volunteer: Sign up to become a volunteer. Once we are able to open our campus to the public there will be numerous facilities projects that we can use help with. We are also always looking for help at our special events going forward. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and we will reach out when the time comes!