2020 Workshop Season Update: In light of the global novel Coronavirus pandemic, Peters Valley School of Craft has made the difficult decision to cancel all scheduled programming for our 2020 season. We look forward to welcoming you back to campus again when it is safe to do so!
Will the same workshops be offered next season?
A good portion of the workshops will be rescheduled along with some others that were previously scheduled for summer 2021. Please check back in the early fall to see the complete calendar of offerings.
What is the refund policy for workshop fees already paid?
A staff member will be reaching out to you via phone to discuss the particulars of your workshop(s) but below are the options:
- Support Peters Valley by making a generous contribution of all or part of the fees paid. Your contribution will be critically important while Peters Valley remains closed during the pandemic. An honorary PV friend-level annual membership will be given to anyone who donates $50 or more. Remember, your donation is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
- Receive a full or partial credit towards a workshop that can be used in the 2021, 2022 or 2023 workshop season. The credit is transferable and may be used by another individual but only used towards workshop fees (not gallery or special event purchases, etc.). We are working on a fabulous line-up for 2021.
-Receive a refund (this may take up to 90 days to process)
Your continued participation in our programs is critical to our mission. As we look forward to the 2021 season, please know that you will be contacted and receive priority to register for the class of your choice. If we do not hear from you by September 30, 2020, your fees will be converted to a credit for workshop fees in 2021, 2022 or 2023.
I received a scholarship; will it be honored for summer 2021?
Yes! A list of scholarship recipients will be kept on file and you will be notified when enrollment opens for 2021.
I received a gift certificate; will it be honored for summer 2021?
Yes! Any certificates issued for the summer 2020 season are kept on file and will be extended to summer 2021 automatically.
What will the PV crew be doing during the summer?
- We will be hard at work planning a fabulous summer 2021 program
- Sharing exciting alternative creative programming to keep you engaged and inspired
- Rebuilding the Noborigama Kiln in our ceramic studio
- Adding new inventory to our online store to support working artists & Peters Valley programs
- Making improvements to studios, dorms, and the campus grounds
Will the 50th Annual Craft Fair still be held in September 2020?
We have cancelled our physical fair this year and are holding a Re-Imagined Virtual Craft Fair on September 19-20, 2020. Stay tuned for details!
How can I help Peters Valley?
The support from our students, instructors, members, funders and friends has been amazing and we thank you all! Here are some ways that you can help us to be better than ever:
- Make a donation: A donation in any amount will help support staff and the campus while we maintain Peters Valley and plan for the future at the same time. Donate now
- Become a member: Members are the back-bone of our organization and a very important part of who we are. Membership details are available here.
- Shop our Online Gallery: Purchases from our online Gallery benefit both working artists and the programs at Peters Valley. www.petersvalleygallery.org
- Volunteer: Sign up to become a volunteer. Once we are able to open our campus to the public there will be numerous facilities projects that we can use help with. We are also always looking for help at our special events going forward. Please contact email@example.com with your interest and we will reach out when the time comes!